Sunson Xylanase (endo-1, 4-D-xylanase) [EC 18.104.22.168.] is made from Trichoderma reesei through cultivation and extraction technique.
This product can be used to break down the NSP (non-starch polysaccharides) contained in the grain-based animal feed, so as to improve the nutrition utilization and reduce the viscosity in animal intestinal. More importantly, Xylanase is able to enhance the endogenous enzyme activity of animals, and make nutrition factors to be easily digested.
This product is of highly concentrated, activated, and stable enzyme that is significantly important for animal feed.
DEFINITION OF UNIT
1 unit of Xylanase equals to the amount of enzyme, which hydrolyzes xylan to get 1 μg of reducing sugar (in xylose) in 1 min. at 50°C and pH5.0.
ENZYMAE ACTIVITY ≥10,000,000u/g
APPEARANCE White or Yellowish Powder
FUNCTIONS & BENEFITS
1. Effectively hydrolyze the xylan in feed material, reduce viscosity of digesta, enhance the contact between nutrient and digesting enzyme, increase the nutrient digestion and utilization;
2. Destory the structure cell of the botanical feed; completely release the nutrient in the cell.
3. Produce abundant of Xylooligosaccharides, promote the growth of prebiotic, inhibit the pathogenic bacterial growth and help the immune systems of the animals;
4. Decrease the dejecta viscosity, reduce the dirty eggs and improve the egg quality.
5. Lessen the quality discrepancy among different batches of feed raw materials, stabilize the feed product quality;
6. Optimize the proportion of coarse and concentrated materials, enlarge alternative raw materials;
7. Reduce the release of nitrogen and phosphor.
1. Made through advanced liquid fermentation and extraction technique, the product possessing extraordinary stable activity;
2. Thermo-resistant, wide pH range, working effectively in animal intestinal;
3. Highly concentrated, great cost saving.
30g/ton complete feedstuffs; or add according to the formulations of various ingredients. Dilute the concentrated enzyme before use.